The strengths of this product :
- Energizing and easily-digested snack before a workout
- Easy and quick to prepare
- Ideal before a workout
- With oat flakes
If the need for a specific diet is assumed for competitions, sports nutrition during training does not always get the attention it deserves. However, it is it that affects both the quality and the progression of the training and above all the maintenance of physical condition throughout the season.
Ready in a few moments, Spordej Muesli is a delicious energy snack that is easy to digest and to eat, so you can start your training session in peak form.
- Spordej Muesli is ideal for your early morning training session, at lunch or at the end of the day.
- Spordej Muesli should ideally be consumed 15 minutes before the activity.
- The combination of Spordej Muesli (carbohydrates) + Regeprot (lacto-serum protein and BCAA) is specifically designed for recovery after exercise. The carbohydrate intake can replenish your energy reserves and the protein helps to maintain your muscle mass.
- Dose: 3 to 6 level scoops (according to the duration and the intensity of the activity).
- Pour Spordej Muesli into a bowl
- Add cold water, slowly mixing until a thick creamy dessert mixture is obtained. It should be neither runny, nor too stiff (stirred yoghurt type).
During the intensive training phase:
- Along with Regeprot, Spordej Muesli makes it easy to recover after exercise (carbohydrates, proteins, BCAA).
Number of snacks:
- 1 700 g box: Up to 11 snacks.
- 1 (one) 1.5 kg pot: Up to 25 snacks.
Muesli & fruit :
Ingredients: maltodextrins, modified potato starch, soya proteins (emulsifier: lecithins (soya)), fructose, rolled oats baby 5%, raisins 5% (raisins, cotton-seed oil), nougatine hazelnut 5% (sugar, roasted hazelnuts), dextrose, grated coconut 2%, bananas cubed 2% (bananas, anti-caking agent: banana powder), apricots cubed 1.4% (apricots, saccharose), salt, tricalcium phosphate, acidity regulators: magnesium and sodium carbonates, flavouring, vitamin B1 (thiamin). Made in a factory that uses: milk, other nuts, egg, celery, sulphites.
Muesli & chocolat :
Ingredients: maltodextrins, modified potato starch, soya proteins (emulsifier: lecithins (soya)), dark chocolate shavings 10% (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, milk fat, emulsifier: lecithins (soya), natural vanilla flavouring), fructose, baby oat flakes 6%, hazelnut nougatine (sugar, roasted hazelnuts), dextrose, salt, flavouring, tricalcium phosphate, acidity regulators: sodium and magnesium carbonates, vitamin B1 (thiamine). Made in a factory that uses: other nuts, egg, celery, sulphites.
Crunchy Nuts :
Ingredients: maltodextrins, modified potato starch, soya proteins (emulsifier: lecithins (soya)), fructose, chopped caramelized almonds 7%, baby oat flakes 5%, honey powder (maltodextrins, honey), dextrose, salt, tricalcium phosphate, acidity regulators: sodium bicarbonates and magnesium carbonates, flavouring, vitamin B1 (thiamine). Made in a factory that uses: other nuts, milk, egg, celery, sulphites.
|Nutritional analysis||For 100 g *|
|Energy kcal/kJ||394 kcal / 1668 kJ|
|of which saturated fatty acids||0.4 g|
|of which sugars||20 g|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamin)||0,72 mg (65 %(1))|
|Calcium||133 mg (17 %(1))|
|* = according to flavour|
|** VNR = nutrient reference value|