The strengths of this product :
- Promotes muscle recovery and regeneration
- Muscle toning and strengthening
- Can be used for weight control programs
- Naturally gluten-free
Intense repetitive efforts do not allow your muscles to rest and recover thus causing a gradual loss in muscle power. If an inappropriate energy source is also provided during your activity, your muscles will be depleted to make up for the lack of energy and your muscle volume and efficiency will be significantly reduced.
A protein supplement is recommended for sports practice for the general maintenance of your muscles and also to promote their recovery.
Regeprot contains a natural source of high biological value proteins as well as calcium (essential for good muscle contraction) and contributes to the proper balance of your muscles.
Regeprot is rich in BCAA (branched Chain Amino Acids).
Regeprot is naturally gluten-free.
OVERSTIM.s is a member of the AFDIAG for its gluten-free range of products.
- For an optimal recovery : mix 2 to 3 measures of Regeprot to 2 to 3 measures of Sprodej. Add some water until you obtain a smooth and creamy consistency (the texture should not be too thick). To be consumed as soon as possible after the end of your effort.
- As part of your diet : Regeprot can be mixed to Sprodej or a fruit/ vegetable puree, yogurt.
Regeprot is also :
- A good protein supplement if your diet does not contain enough proteins.
- An interesting product to be used in slimming or sharpenning programs.
POWDERED PROTEIN MEAL (WITH SWEETENER FOR CHOCOLATE FLAVOUR)Chocolate
Ingredients: calcium caseinates (emulsifier: lecithins) (milk), whey protein (emulsifier: lecithins) (milk), defatted powdered cocoa (cocoa butter 10%), flavouring, maltodextrin, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, vanillin, sweetener: sucralose.
Ingredients: calcium caseinates (emulsifier: lecithins) (milk), whey protein (emulsifier: lecithins) (milk), anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, flavouring.
|Energy kcal/kJ||366 kcal / 1547 kJ à 374 kcal / 1586 kJ|
|Fat||2,2 g à 3 g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||1,1 g à 1,6 g|
|Carbohydrates||1,5 g à 5,9 g|
|of which sugars||0,7 g à < 1 g|
|Proteins||76 g à 87 g|
|Salt||0,15 g à 0,39 g|
|Sodium||60 mg à 156 mg|
|Phosphorus||613 mg (88%**) à 660 mg (94 %**)|
|Calcium||1000 mg (125 %**) à 1160 mg (145%**)|
|Potassium||490 mg (24,5 %**)|
|Bcaa||17,2 g à 18,6 g|
|* = according to flavour|
|** VNR = nutrient reference value|