Gluten-free long distance Hydrixir
The strengths of this product :
- Antioxidant sports drink (vitamin C, zinc) ideal for sustained physical activity
- Isotonic & non-acidic
- Contains 4 types of carbohydrate (maltodextrin, glucose syrup, dextrose, fructose)
- Contains proteins (5%) and BCAA (branched-chain amino acids)
- Gluten & lactose free
Thanks to its stick format, take advantage of the high-performance gluten-free long distance Hydrixir wherever you are!
Light, easy to carry, not sensitive to humidity, gluten-free long distance Hydrixir are doses that are practical to use to reload your flask or pouch in just a few seconds.
Long distance events require you to provide controlled hydration that is suited to the intensity, duration and the constraints of the physical activity.
In order to maintain your performance level, while combating fatigue (magnesium, vitamin C and B6), gluten-free long distance Hydrixir brings you, in addition to carbohydrates, proteins, calcium, magnesium and antioxidants (vitamin C, zinc).
With a mildly sweet flavour, gluten-free long distance Hydrixir avoids the feeling of an aversion to sugar while doing physical activity.
gluten-free long distance Hydrixir® is the ideal drink for maintaining performance during prolonged physical activity.
This product is gluten-free, complies with European regulations (41/2009), and is also lactose-free. OVERSTIM.s is a member of the AFDIAG for its gluten-free range of products.
Gluten-free long distance Hydrixir dose:
|Cold / temperate weather||Hot weather|
|0,6 l||2 sticks||1 stick|
|0,8 l||2 to 3 sticks||1 to 2 sticks|
|1 l||3 sticks||2 sticks|
|1,5 l||5 sticks||4 sticks|
Good to know
During cold / temperate weather
- Drink one or two mouthfuls as soon as you start the activity and then every 5 to 10 minutes.
- The body needs more calories to resist the cold: please, therefore, stick to the recommended dose.
- Further increase your energy intake with an OVERSTIM.s gel every hour.
During hot weather
- Drink two mouthfuls as soon as you start the activity and then every 5 minutes.
- Take some plain water to sprinkle over yourself and to rinse out your mouth.
- If you decrease the dose, add to your energy intake with a gel every 45 minutes.
- To avoid saturation and an aversion to the sugary taste, choose the savoury Hydrixir instead.
- Box 20 sticks of 30 g (=600g) = 6.66l of prepared drink, at least
This product - provided you are eating normally - is designed to meet the needs of immediate muscle activity during a competition or in particular environmental conditions. Cannot replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store away from heat and humidity. Our products are made with the utmost care. If, however, you notice the slightest anomaly, please return the product in its original packaging.
POWDERED CARBOHYDRATE-RICH NUTRITIONAL SPORT DRINK FOR INTENSE MUSCULAR EFFORT WITH PROTEINS GLUTEN-FREE,LACTOSE-FREEIngredients: maltodextrins, dehydrated glucose syrup, dextrose, fructose, whey proteins (emulsifier: lecithins) (milk), calcium caseinates (emulsifier: lecithins) (milk), flavourings, calcium phosphates, magnesium carbonate, sodium chloride, tea extract 0,2% (tea-peach flavour), powdered acerola juice (concentrated acerola juice (dry extract 50%), maltodextrin), calcium and zinc gluconates, vitamins C, B1 (thiamin) and B6. Made in a factory which uses: soya, nuts, egg, celery, sulphites. Contains less than 0.5 g/ 100 g of lactose. In accordance with regulations, this product contains less than 20 mg/kg of gluten.
|Nutritional analysis||For 100 g *||For stick of 30 g *|
|Energy kcal/kJ||368 kcal / 1562 kJ||110 kcal / 469 kJ|
|Fat||<1 g||<1 g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||<1 g||<1 g|
|Carbohydrates||87 g||26,1 g|
|of which sugars||31,9 g||9,6 g|
|Proteins||5 g||1,5 g|
|Salt||0,2 g||0,06 g|
|Sodium||80 mg||24 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamin)||0,9 mg (82%**)||0,3 mg (27%**)|
|Vitamin B6||0,45 mg (32%**)||0,1 mg (7%**)|
|Vitamin C||60 mg (75%**)||18 mg (22%**)|
|Calcium||247 mg (31%**)||74 mg (9%**)|
|Magnesium||102 mg (27%**)||31 mg (8%**)|
|Zinc||2,6 mg (26%**)||0,8 mg (8%**)|
|Bcaa||1,21 g||0,4 g|
|* = according to flavour|
|** VNR = nutrient reference value|