Gluten-free long distance Hydrixir
The strengths of this product :
- Antioxidant sports drink (vitamin C, zinc) ideal for sustained physical activity
- Isotonic & non-acidic
- Contains 4 types of carbohydrate (maltodextrin, glucose syrup, dextrose, fructose)
- Contains proteins (5%) and BCAA (branched-chain amino acids)
- Gluten & lactose free
Long distance events require you to provide controlled hydration that is suited to the intensity, duration and the constraints of the physical activity.
In order to maintain your performance level, while combating fatigue (magnesium, vitamin C and B6), Gluten-free long distance Hydrixir brings you, in addition to carbohydrates, proteins, BCAA, calcium, magnesium and antioxidants (vitamin C, zinc).
With a mildly sweet flavour, Gluten-free long distance Hydrixir avoids the feeling of an aversion to sugar while doing physical activity.
Gluten-free long distance Hydrixir® is the ideal drink for maintaining performance during prolonged physical activity.
This product is gluten-free, complies with European regulations (41/2009), and is also lactose-free. OVERSTIM.s is a member of the AFDIAG for its gluten-free range of products.
Gluten-free long distance Hydrixir dose:
|Cold / temperate weather||Hot weather|
|0,6 l||3 level doses||2 level doses|
|0,8 l||3.5 level doses||2.5 level doses|
|1 l||4.5 level doses||3.5 level doses|
|1,5 l||7 level doses||6 level doses|
Good to know
- Drink one or two mouthfuls as soon as you start the activity and then every 5 to 10 minutes.
- The body needs more calories to resist the cold: please, therefore, stick to the recommended dose.
- Further increase your energy intake with an OVERSTIM.s gel every hour.
- Some Hydrixir products can be consumed hot: tomato flavour savoury Hydrixir, lemon tea, peach tea, green tea and mint and raspberry tea Hydrixir.
During cold / temperate weather
During hot weather
- Drink two mouthfuls as soon as you start the activity and then every 5 minutes.
- Take some plain water to sprinkle over yourself and to rinse out your mouth.
- If you decrease the dose, add to your energy intake with a gel every 45 minutes.
- To avoid saturation and an aversion to the sugary taste, choose the savoury Hydrixir instead.
- Box of 600g = 6.66l of prepared drink, at least
- Bucket of 3kg = 33.33l of prepared drink, at least
This product - provided you are eating normally - is designed to meet the needs of immediate muscle activity during a competition or in particular environmental conditions. Cannot replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store away from heat and humidity. Our products are made with the utmost care. If, however, you notice the slightest anomaly, please return the product in its original packaging. Consume with moderation given the high caffeine content. Not suitable for children, pregnant and breast-feeding women, and for those sensitive to caffeine (coffee and pomegranate-guarana flavours). Standard calorie intake for a typical adult (8,400kJ/2,000kcal)
POWDERED CARBOHYDRATE-RICH NUTRITIONAL SPORT DRINK FOR INTENSE MUSCULAR EFFORT WITH PROTEINS GLUTEN-FREE, LACTOSE-FREERed berries
Ingredients: maltodextrins, dehydrated glucose syrup, dextrose, fructose, whey proteins (emulsifier: lecithins)(milk), calcium caseinates (emulsifier: lecithins) (milk), flavouring, calcium phosphates, magnesium carbonate, sodium chloride, powdered acerola juice (concentrated acerola juice (dry extract 50%), maltodextrin), calcium and zinc gluconates, vitamins C, B1 (thiamin) and B6. Made in a factory which uses: nuts, soya. Contains less than 0.5 g/ 100 g of lactose.
Lemon - lime
Ingredients: maltodextrins, dehydrated glucose syrup, dextrose, fructose, whey proteins (emulsifier: lecithins) (milk), calcium caseinates (emulsifier: lecithins) (milk), flavourings, calcium phosphates, magnesium carbonate, sodium chloride, powdered acerola juice (concentrated acerola juice (dry extract 50%), maltodextrin), calcium and zinc gluconates, vitamins C, B1 (thiamin) and B6. Made in a factory which uses: nuts, soya. Contains less than 0.5 g/ 100 g of lactose.
|Nutritional analysis||For 100 g *|
|Energy kcal/kJ||368 kcal / 1562 kJ|
|Fat||< 1 g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||< 1 g|
|of which sugars||31,9 g|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamin)||0,9 mg (82%**)|
|Vitamin B6||0,45 mg (32%**)|
|Vitamin C||60 mg (75%**)|
|Calcium||247 mg (31%**)|
|Magnesium||102 mg (27%**)|
|Zinc||2,6 mg (26%**)|
|* = according to flavour|
|** VNR = nutrient reference value|