Gluten-free antioxidant Hydrixir
The strengths of this product :
- High-performance antioxidant sports drink
- Isotonic & without acidity
- Contributes to normal muscle function (calcium, magnesium)
- Contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue (vitamins C and B6)
- Gluten & lactose free
Thanks to its stick format, take advantage of the high-performance gluten-free antioxidant Hydrixir wherever you are!
Light, easy to carry, not sensitive to humidity, gluten-free antioxidant Hydrixir sticks are doses that are practical to use to reload your flask or pouch in just a few seconds.
Much more than just thirst-quenching, the gluten-free antioxidant Hydrixir sports drink is an exceptional source of energy even during intense exercise.
Its specific carbohydrates help improve performance and endurance and contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue (vitamins C and B6)
Isotonic, without acidity, acting quickly and gradually, gluten-free antioxidant Hydrixir keeps glycaemic levels wonderfully stable, ensuring maximum effectiveness.
Through the combined action of vitamins and minerals (calcium, magnesium), the gluten-free antioxidant Hydrixir contributes to normal muscle function during physical exercise.
This product is gluten-free, complies with European regulations (41/2009), and is also lactose-free. OVERSTIM.s is a member of the AFDIAG for its gluten-free range of products.
Gluten-free antioxidant Hydrixir sports drink:
|Cold / temperate weather||Hot weather|
|0,6 l||2 sticks||1 stick|
|0,8 l||2 to 3 sticks||1 to 2 sticks|
|1 l||3 sticks||2 sticks|
|1,5 l||5 sticks||4 sticks|
Good to know
During cold / temperate weather
- Drink two mouthfuls as soon as you start the activity and then every 5 to 10 minutes.
- The body needs more calories to resist the cold: please, therefore, stick to the recommended dose.
- Further increase your energy intake with an OVERSTIM.s gel every hour.
- Some Hydrixir products can be consumed hot: tomato flavour savoury Hydrixir, lemon tea, peach tea, green tea and mint and raspberry tea Hydrixir.
During hot weather
- Drink one or two mouthfuls as soon as you start the activity and then every 5 minutes.
- Take some plain water to sprinkle over yourself and to rinse out your mouth.
- If you decrease the dose, add to your energy intake with a gel every 45 minutes.
- To avoid saturation and an aversion to the sugary taste, choose the savoury Hydrixir instead.
- Box of 20 sticks of 30 g (=600g) = 6.66l of prepared drink, at least
This product - provided you are eating normally - is designed to meet the needs of immediate muscle activity during a competition or in particular environmental conditions. Cannot replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store away from heat and humidity. Our products are made with the utmost care. If, however, you notice the slightest anomaly, please return the product in its original packaging. Consume with moderation given the high caffeine content. Not suitable for children, pregnant and breast-feeding women, and for those sensitive to caffeine (coffee and pomegranate-guarana flavours).
POWDERED NUTRITIONAL CARBOHYDRATE-RICH ENERGY DRINK FOR INTENSE MUSCULAR EFFORT GLUTEN-FREE, LACTOSE-FREEIngredients: dextrose, dehydrated glucose syrup, flavourings (depending on flavours), tea extract 1% (for tea-peach flavour), tricalcium phosphate, magnesium carbonate, sodium chloride, powdered acerola juice (concentrated acerola juice (dry extract 50%), maltodextrin), calcium and zinc gluconates, vitamins C, B1 (thiamin) and B6. Made in a factory which uses: nuts, milk, soya, egg, celery, sulphites. Contains less than 0.5 g/ 100 g of lactose. In accordance with regulations, this product contains less than 20 mg/kg of gluten.
|Nutritional analysis||For 100 g *||For stick of 30 g *|
|Energy kcal/kJ||368 kcal / 1564 kJ||110 kcal / 469 kj|
|Fat||<1 g||<1 g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||<1 g||<1 g|
|Carbohydrates||92 g||27,6 g|
|of which sugars||48 g||14,4 g|
|Proteins||<1 g||<1 g|
|Salt||0,15 g||0,04 g|
|Sodium||60 mg||18 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamin)||0,9 mg (82%**)||0,3 mg (27 %**)|
|Vitamin B6||0,45 mg (32%**)||0,1 mg (7 %**)|
|Vitamin C||60 mg (75%**)||18 mg (22 %**)|
|Calcium||190 mg (24%**)||57 mg (7 %**)|
|Magnesium||90 mg (24%**)||27 mg (7 %**)|
|Zinc||2,4 mg (24%**)||0,7 mg (7 %**)|
|* = according to flavour|
|** VNR = nutrient reference value|