The strengths of this product :
- Carbo-loading for increased energy stocks
- Optimized muscular contraction (calcium, magnesium)
- Non-acidic (causes neither heartburns nor digestive problems)
An optimized Malto version for an intensive muscular activity.
Antioxidant Malto is rich in slow-release carbohydrates and contributes to increase your energy stocks on the 3 days before an event.
Antioxidant Malto is a precious source of calcium and magnesium, which optimize muscular contraction, and rich in vitamin C, known for its antioxidant properties. The antioxidants contribute to protect your cells against free radicals, which may cause muscular disruptions.
Before physical exertion during your preparation:
- To increase your energy stocks on the 3 days before your event: Dilute every day 150g of Antioxidant Malto in 1.5L of water and drink by little sips throughout the day.
During physical exertion:
- Add Antioxidant Malto to Hydrixir or Antioxidant Hydrixir. It provides an additional energy to cover the needs at very intense and / or long-lasting efforts.
500g tin = 5L minimum of prepared drink
2kg tub = 20L minimum of prepared drink
Maltodextrin, fructose, flavourings, glucose syrup, tricalcium phosphate, powdered lemon juice, magnesium carbonate, sodium chloride, vitamin C, acerola, potassium, calcium and zinc gluconates, vitamins B1 and B6.
May contain traces of soya, wheat, gluten, sulphites, milk, lactose.
|Nutritional analysis||For 100 g *|
|Energy kcal/kJ||370 kcal / 1600 kJ|
|Proteins||< 1 g|
|Fats||< 1 g|
|Vitamin B1||0,9 mg (82%)**|
|Vitamin B6||0,45 mg (32%)**|
|Vitamin C||60 mg (75%)**|
|Calcium||200 mg (25%)**|
|Magnesium||90 mg (24%)**|
|Potassium||7 mg (0,35%)**|
|Zinc||2,4 mg (24%)**|
|* = according to flavour|
|** AJR = Recommended daily intake|