The strengths of this product :
- Reduces muscle disruptions - rich in magnesium
- Double action energy : immediate and progressive
- Neutralizes free radicals
Physical exertion causes an excess production of free radicals, which can have disastrous effects on performance and cause muscular disruption by disturbing cellular exchange and by accelerating the aging of your cells.
OVERSTIM.s Antioxidant gel neutralizes free radicals and contributes to the proper neuromuscular functioning thus creating a protective action against disruptions of your muscles such as cramps, fatigue etc...
OVERSTIM.s Antioxidant gel is a good support for your muscles during physical exertion by the conjugated action of :
- Its double-action energy which helps preserve the stores of glycogen and limits risks of hypoglycemia and fatigue.
- Its antioxidant components (beta carotene, vitamin E) which neutralize free radicals and delay the apparition of fatigue signs.
- Its minerals (calcium, potassium, sodium, magnesium) which promote proper muscle contractions.
- Its B-group vitamins (B1, PP, B6) which promote carbohydrate assimilation.
- Its natural ingredients which help tone your muscles and optimize muscle contraction.
- 15 minutes maximum before the start of the effort : take 1 Antioxidant gel.
- During physical exertion : take 1 Antioxidant gel every 45 min to 1 hour. It is posible to alternate every hour the use of the Antioxidant gel and Energix gel.
Muscular disruptions such as cramps, fatigue, ... are often the result of an inappropriate hydration. By the association of the Antioxidant gel and a regular consumption of OVERSTIM.s energy fluids you will be able to increase your muscle efficiency.
Glucose syrup, water, lithothamnium, flavouring, magnesium and potassium chloride, dried acerola extract, sodium chloride, coloring agent : chlorophyll, zinc gluconate, beta carotene, vitamins E, PP, B6 and B1.
|Nutritional analysis||For 100 g *||Per 27 g tube *|
|Energy kcal/kJ||300 kcal / 1250 kJ||83 kcal / 351 kJ|
|Proteins||< 1 g||< 1 g|
|Carbohydrates||76,4 g||20,6 g|
|Fats||< 1 g||< 1 g|
|Vitamin B1||0,4 mg (36%)**||0,11 mg (9%)**|
|Vitamin B6||0,4 mg (29%)**||0,11 mg (7%)**|
|Vitamin E||1,8 mg (14%)**||0,5 mg (4%)**|
|Vitamin PP||3,6 mg (23%)**||0,97 mg (6%)**|
|Sodium||48 mg||13 mg|
|Calcium||180 mg (24%)**||49 mg (6%)**|
|Magnesium||45 mg (12%)**||12,7 mg (3%)**|
|Potassium||20 mg (1%)**||5,4 mg (< 1%)**|
|Zinc||2,2 mg (24%)**||0,6 mg (6%)**|
|* = according to flavour|
|** AJR = Recommended daily intake|